Thursday, July 18, 2013

The first post

 I thought a lot about whether or not to have a blog, but let's be real: I am terrible at keeping in contact with people even when I am not busy teaching the gospel in the oddest language in the world. So you get a blog. Let's hope I can convince one of my family members to update it for me. I may come back and find out my brother has posted Yoshi pictures where I'm planning to put the Thai flag but, oh well. I am Sister Barber, I am going to the Bangkok Thailand mission and I report august 14th. (and I'm a Mormon.) I am writing this blog so people I know and love can know what is going on in my life. I expect I will find missionary work hard, I expect my language will blow my mind, but I expect it to be worth it as I see people come to know that Christ is their savior and that God knows them.

No comments:

Post a Comment